Sunday, December 15, 2013

Bag Haul from FOREVER NEW...

My Birthday week has never been so excited...

After all my surprise gifts from the PP, it seems one of my loved brand has decided to gift me something very special.

Well I am talking about the Forever New Sale where the whole store was on 50% sale on accessories and 40% on clothing & shoes.

We have recently got a Forever New store opened in our office premises in DLF Galleria.

One of my colleagues, informed me about the Sale. That day I was not on heavy work load so thought of giving it a visit keeping in mind that I will only buy one bag and that too for office and meetings purposes.

When I went to the store, I found the store to be swamped with ladies (quite obvious during sale periods)

I spent 45 mins picking up bags and looking into the mirror which one suits me the best. And eventually I liked one bag which was actually being bought by my same colleague who told me about the sale :P ( then & there I texted her "sorry But I could not resist taking that bag hahaha)



The actual joy of surprise came to me when the item was billed. From 3600 INR to 1795 only. Now that is what a girl loves about the sale and that is what a great deal is.



Last month I saw the same bag but 3800 seemed quite a bit at that time. (God is always looking after my desires it seems :D)

Well I was content after getting the bag , when in the evening some more colleagues decided to go again. And  quite obvious I could not resist myself going there.

This time I was helping my colleague picking up a bag, when this animal printed bag came to my notice, which I saw during my visit but I ignored as I was looking for a bigger bag.

You can Buy bags from HERE



I was so mesmerized by the prints that I could not resist myself picking up that bag too and the price is a steal INR 3400 discounted to  INR 1700 only.



Whooo the year is ending on a good note for me it seems with lots of gifts, nice bags, clothes and I hope more to come before the year ends  :D



Do you all like the bag haul? Let me Know..