Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Body Shop Haul - The Tea Tree Range

Sale Sale Sale!

Why this month happens to be a SALE month all over.. Why Why Why?
I am not being dramatic. I just can not stop shopping and my savings are just going to the guns..huh

I just can not resist myself to avail the Sale discounts...Dil hai ki maanta nahi  :(

Today I just plunged into The Body Shop sale and swam to the bank with the complete range of the Tea Tree product family. 




The devil behind the purchase was the Rs 500 voucher that the PP had given me on my birthday. I had to redeem it , and it was supposed to be the best time for it.

I got hold of the Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub, Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser, Tea Tree Blemish fade Night lotion and the Soap Chocolate which comes in a cute little heart shape (there is a story behind it)



Not that I have blemishes on my skin, but Tea Tree is supposed to be a great cleaning agent and it helps in dismissing all the black marks or spots , blemishes from skin. Thus the haul.

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser

The actual price is INR 795, I got it for INR 675


Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub

The actual price is INR 795, I got it for 675



Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion

The price is 895, I got it for 760



Soap Chocolate

The Price was INR 175



This one I actually got it for free. The Store manager billed me for two lotions instead of the scrubber. When I asked him to re bill , he told its against the policy. I Said "Dude I am not exchanging products. It was your mistake. I am not going to pay more. " So he adjusted everything in the bill and this came for free.

I have decided. This is surely going to my mom. She will love the heart  <3

And on top of the discounts I got to redeem my INR 500 gift voucher. So I just shelled out around INR 1600 for the complete range and a free product (I mean that is a huge steal)



All thanks to the PP who's intelligence I have to admire for giving me the voucher :D

Will review all the products soon....

Let me Know how did you like the haul...what did you shop in this SALE season?