Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday Wish List Vol. 1

So randomly I just thought of starting a weekly section in my blog - The Thursday Wish List.

Here I will share with you what products or brands I am craving to have... I know wishing for expensive things is not always possible but we can always dream right? :P

And Sharing with all you guys would always give me satisfaction :)



So here it is.....I intend to have these things in my kitty :D

1. The coral pink bag is from PRADA...Ohh I so love the simplicity of the bag and the color is just so tempting






2. This green tub is a great environment friendly product from the TIGI family. It is the TIGI Love Peace & the Planet Eco Freako Cherry Almond Texturizer... Eco Freako...now that is a name that has grabbed my attention. You can buy it from the merchant site www.hairtrade.com



3. Personally I am not a great fan of golden or yellow color. But this golden shimmer prom dress by Bari Jay is a gown to die for. Till date I have loved only two yellow gown - One from the movie " How to Loose a Guy in 10 days " where Kate Hudson wore a beautiful gown and this one featured above.



4. Have you seen those stone studded Steve Madden stilettos? Gorgeous and breath taking



5. I am kinda falling for this cute little Hair Barrette in peacock blue and green with blue zircon. It can be sourced from www.hairtrade.com







*All Images are taken from Google and ww.hairtrade.com
*Tracking code: http://bloggernetwork.e-tailwebstores.com/scripts/click.php?a_aid=TheIndianFuchsia&a_bid=05b3a39b