Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dressberry Cream/ Beige Colored heels : My Durga Puja Buy

Hi All,

I am going to share with you all my lovely pair of shoes that I recently bought to wear with dresses for the occasion of Durga Puja.

I was in search for a lovely pair of heels of neutral color which can be worn with multiple dresses and would match with all. Basically I knew anything beige would do. It happened that I was surfing Myntra.com and I saw this lovely pair.



It is an awesome beige color heels with off-white thread work. The brand is Dressberry. It is a private label from the kitty of Myntra.com. Do you know Myntra has signed up Kangana Ranaut to endorse the brand Dressberry ?




Coming to the shoes, it has a 2.7 inch heel size and would make your posture perfect when worn with dresses.You can buy this from www.myntra.com



The actual  price is INR 2199 which after 20 % discount will costs you  INR 1759. (BUY IT HERE)

By the way I got it for INR 1246 thanks to the 35% off on no minimum cart value (yayieeeeeee supaaa happy)




 When I first got the product delivery, I was so impressed with the heels, it exactly looks like Cindrella shoes and I started visualizing myself as a princess wearing the beige heels. And I am sure when I am going to wear this and when the clock will struck 12 my prince will come and take me away with him. hahaha...Enough of my silly dreams!  :P



I am going to wear it tomorrow with a lovely coral orange maxi dress and gonna rock the Durga Puja...


How did you find my latest buy? Let me know which one is your favorite pair of shoes for this festive season